Client Service Specialist
Company: Waldron Private Wealth
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWaldron Private Wealth (Waldron) is looking to
fill a hybrid administrative position and is seeking a motivated,
organized and task oriented individual. This individual will be
responsible for assisting the Client Service Specialist (CSS)
department in their effort to provide concierge level
administrative service for the firm's high net-worth clients. The
ideal candidate will be located near Detroit, MI and be required to
occasionally travel to the Pittsburgh office during onboarding and
periodically post hire (estimated to be one time/year). In this
role you will:
- Process forms and documentation for custodial related items
including opening new accounts, setting up standing instructions,
adding beneficiaries to accounts, etc.
- Provide administrative support to CSS department for various
requests including preparing FedEx mailings, postage and envelopes,
faxing, emailing, filing, making copies, scanning docs, generating
reports and other administrative related items as requested.
- Assist with client transactions (e.g. cash management,
insurance, tax payments, real estate transactions, payments,
receivables, etc.) within the custodian system via check, EFT, wire
- Assist in the research and gathering of information to resolve
a client issue.
- Assist with the onboarding process of new clients by creating
and maintaining accurate client records (e.g. contact details,
client document filing, etc.).
- Assist with managing accounts with a third-party portfolio
aggregator including adding new accounts, coding transactions,
addressing account issues and running reports as requested.
- Provide document management for CSS department and other
departments including document naming and uploading to document
- Create and distribute various reports from custodian and data
aggregation platforms for internal and external customers.
- Other duties as assigned.What you need:
- Associate degree in finance or related field required.
Bachelor's degree in finance or related field preferred.
Demonstrated related experience may be substituted for preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience within the financial
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience with investment accounts,
retirement accounts, hedge funds, private equities, trust accounts,
LLC's and/or LP's preferred.About Us:Waldron is a boutique wealth
management firm that advises a select group of multigenerational
families, business owners and corporate executives. We are
dedicated to providing our clients with comprehensive financial
planning and independent, goal-based investment management. Waldron
has been consistently ranked as a top financial advisor by industry
leading publications including Barron's, Forbes, and the Financial
Times.At Waldron we offer our employees:Comprehensive medical
benefits – currently we cover 100% of your medical premium!Dental
and Vision coverageLife InsuranceShort and Long Term
Disability401(k) Profit SharingPaid Time OffFinancial Planning
AdvicePowered by JazzHR1hl9n2wNoS
Keywords: Waldron Private Wealth, Novi , Client Service Specialist, Accounting, Auditing , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!