eCompressor Application Engineer
Company: Hanon Systems
Posted on: August 1, 2022
DescriptionHanon Systems, a global supplier of innovative
automotive thermal and energy management solutions, is seeking an
eCompressor Application Engineer to join our team in our Americas
Innovation Center in Novi, MI. Candidates must demonstrate
attention to detail and strong problem solving skills while working
in a fast-paced team setting.
- Lead the design and release, development, prototyping, testing
and launch of electric compressor electronic modules.
- Interface with the customer; negotiate packaging and technical
- Perform PCB layout and design.
- Conduct component level bench testing.
- Assess testing results and develop corrective actions.
- Summarize customer specifications and interface with power and
- Develop and maintain Bill of Materials, and provide direction
- Release and sign-off of drawings.
- Execute and document all required product design corporate
- Interface with Hanon global PD and manufacturing
Experience & Education:
- 3+ years (preferred) related experience within a design
engineering environment, preferably with automotive thermal
management products, ideally compressors.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required; Electrical or
Computer Engineering preferred.
Desired Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, test, and launch
- Understanding of HVAC/thermal and /or power inverter
- Experience in interpreting customer electrical hardware and
- Experience in quality disciplines such as DFMEA, SCIFS,
- Experience in project planning and management; ability to apply
problem solving skills.
- Ability to conduct technical design reviews.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Practical experience with Altium or other electronics CAD
- EMC experience desirable.
- Travel required to suppliers, customer, and manufacturing
plants during launch; international as required.
What We OfferAt Hanon Systems, we provide a competitive benefits
packaged focused on employee well-being and work-life balance.
- Medical, dental, and vision program options
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Paid time off
- Tuition assistanceHanon Systems recognizes the critical role
our employees play in the company's success. We strive to attract
and retain the best talent by supporting and promoting an inclusive
working environment that embodies challenging assignments, safe and
fair labor practices, and is based on mutual trust and respect.
Hanon Systems is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
culturally diverse workforce.
Keywords: Hanon Systems, Novi , eCompressor Application Engineer, Engineering , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!