Manufacturing Test Engineer
Posted on: August 6, 2022
TREMEC has an immediate opening for a Manufacturing Engineer -
End of Line TestThis is a day shift position.Responsibilities will
- Assisting with downtime issues by understanding software and
test results and contributing to problem solving team.
- Running manual tests to support customer warranty issues.
- Will support production and maintenance with troubleshooting
and root cause analysis
- Will be analyzing test data; monitor and maintain test
equipment; supporting product design
- Implementing and validate Changes when asked by other
departments, or internal to Test group.
- Recommending process improvements including test profile
improvements, follow through and implement.
- Helping maintain equipment by identifying spare parts needs and
alerting when equipment risks are found.
- Initiating and driving continuous improvement.
- 2-5 years' manufacturing engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or computer engineering, or
- MUST have BASIC or C++ programming experience. Bauer software
- Manufacturing-related test experience
- Powertrain experience preferred but not required
Keywords: TREMEC, Novi , Manufacturing Test Engineer, Engineering , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!