Company: Per Se Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
As a Field Service Technician you will have skills as a good
communicator, and the mechanical and electrical knowledge to
repair, troubleshoot, modify and test complex technical problems on
Machining products. Extensive travel within a set geographical area
is required and occasional travel throughout North
- Travel to customer locations to diagnose complex technical
problems and perform on-site repair.
- Examine machines mechanically and perform repairs by
dismantling machines and rebuilding mechanically.
- Diagnose technical problems and troubleshoot via
- Communicate professionally and effectively with customers via
- Effectively interpret schematics and block diagrams to analyze
and troubleshoot problems.
- Document in detail product problems and resolutions.Knowledge,
Skills and responsibilities
- Working knowledge of how to read mechanical drawings and wiring
- CNC programming skills a plus
- Ability to operate computer using windows operating
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive travel necessary
- 2 year Electronic or Technical Degree.
- Experience as field service in the machine tool industry a
- Skilled in Electrical measurement and inspection techniques.
(Voltmeter, Oscilloscope and other measurement equipment).
- Experience in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical
- Skilled in mechanical measurement and inspection techniques.
(Dial Indicators, Micrometers, and
Calipers).#pandoPandoLogic.Keywords:Field Service Representative,
Keywords: Per Se Group, Novi , Maintenance Mechanic, Engineering , Westland, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!