Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Establish and support clear engineering and design
communication between the Company, the customer and customer
suppliers. Attend and/or coordinate various customer design
reviews, program and group meetings, internal company design review
and program meetings, and various supplier's design reviews and
program meetings. Make presentations; take notes and write meeting
minutes as needed.
- Serve as contact to customer engineering.
- Use knowledge of electronic theory & materials properties to
design/implement electronic infotainment products & interfaces;
ensure clear communications.
- Coordinate customer design reviews & internal/supplier
meetings, release & track parts in customer systems.
- Define/modify/create specifications, dimensional drawings,
vehicle schematics, product assembly documents, service procedures,
owner manuals & component validation test plans.
- Document/communicate part failures; determine root cause &
implement solutions; attend & support launches; develop calibration
- Release and track parts via customer systems. Write and get
EWOs (Engineering Work Orders) approved.
- Define, modify, and create component validation test plans and
review them with the customer.
- Document and communicate part failures to the customer in a
- Support the customer's systems and vehicle level
- Attend and/or support pre-production virtual and physical
builds as needed/required.
- Root cause build issues and implement solutions in a timely
- Attend and/or support production launches as
- Root cause parts/build issues and implement solutions in a
- Participate in requirement and specification definition for
connected services between customer and other relevant development
- Coordinate and align requirements/specifications process
between customer and supplier home location through appropriate
meetings and other communication methods.
- Support and actively engage in test strategy, test plan and
test case development with customer and other relevant development
- Actively participate in engineering and test review meeting as
assigned by the customer team (along with follow-up and resolution
of action items, needed decisions, etc.)
- Actively participate in project & defect management meetings
and provide insight/guidance on current system/components
engineering and testing status.
- Actively setup and drive meetings between customer and home
organization to ensure clear communication and escalation
- Report to product engineering lead on regular basis as defined
by product lead.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math
- Minimum 3-years' experience in automotive industry.
- Strong background in Embedded Hardware/Software design
- Experience as resident engineer in Detroit Big 3 is a big
- Strong program management skill and record keeping.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with
the ability to interface with internal and external customers.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Novi , Resident Engineer, Engineering , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...