RN Unit Manager - $8000 Sign On Bonus
Company: NexCare WellBridge Senior Living
Posted on: January 7, 2022
Join our WellBridge of Novi team! :Are you a natural leader with
a passion for caring for people? Do you have a strong desire to
coach and develop skills in others? Do you love being a part of the
problem solving process? Consider The Wellbridge Group as the next
step in your nursing career.:
The Unit Manager is responsible for the oversight of an assigned
unit and ensures consistent and quality clinical care for all
guests. The Unit Manager will plan, implement, direct, and evaluate
care to achieve optimal outcomes and work collaboratively with all
other disciplines on assigned unit.
- Will provide guidance and direction to assigned nurses and
nurse aides ensuring our guests receive specialized care in a
comfortable and peaceful environment that promotes health and
- Conduct regular rounds on the assigned unit to monitor staff
performance and guest care.
- Will educate and instruct licensed staff regarding the skilled
care process and function as a resource for clinical questions and
- Will be responsible for reviewing daily reports for
appropriateness and follow through; ensure the completion of
requested reports, i.e., infection control, pharmacy compliance,
quality management, etc.
What you will need to be part of our EPIC: team:
- A current license to practice as an RN in Michigan; current CPR
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, or higher with at least 2
years of related experience with evident progressive increases in
duties and responsibilities preferred.
- A high level of analytical abilities in order to prepare care
plans, implement effective nursing care, and develop solutions to
- Proven ability and desire to mentor, guide and teach job
expectations along with illustrating and upholding our EPIC care
Follow us on Social Media:
Keywords: NexCare WellBridge Senior Living, Novi , RN Unit Manager - $8000 Sign On Bonus, Executive , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!