Posted on: January 12, 2022
PROJECT MANAGER - PROCUREMENT/LOGISITICS - CRISIS MANAGEMENT 3
month contractThe Project Manager will provide support to the
Category Teams globally on escalation cases or capacity bottlenecks
with supplies deemed to be in a crisis mode. The Project Manager
will be the main contact with plants for any escalated issues and
will be communicating regularly with the Category Director and
assigned Category Buyer on these issues and resolutions.PROJECT
- Establish communication bridges - Lead meetings with internal
affected stakeholders and with the suppliers. Initiate and drive
supplier meetings as requested.
- Investigate delivery constraints and execute mitigation actions
with Logistics and the responsible category buyer. Ensure actions
plans are in place, followed, agreed, and communicated with all
- Support the operational managers and plant SQA organization in
issues related to SRT aspects with regards to supplied parts. Focus
on delivery issues, but also may provide support for quality
- Report on a regular basis with the status of the current cases
- Category and SRT / Management meetings.
- Tracking the PPV and the logistics transportation on cost
resulting from shortage management.PROJECT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 5 -10 years' experience in the automotive industry
- Associate's or bachelor's degree
- Prior experience within Procurement/ Logistics / SCM. Other
previous titles may include Project Manager, Buyer, Logistics
Manager or Operational Buyer.
- Competent in the use of MS Office products (Word, Excel,
- Supply chain process knowledge and understanding of lead time
drivers is a must.
- Knowledge of mechanical components is preferred.
- Solution oriented disposition with exceptional problem-solving
- High degree of personal integrity and confidence
- Strong communication and conflict management skillsWe are an
equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on
merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made
without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected
classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including
those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state
and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Ultimate, Novi , Project Manager, Executive , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!