Automotive Account Manager
Posted on: January 12, 2022
- Cannot offer visa sponsorship now or in the future.
- Sorry no F1 or H1 or TN candidates can be considered.
- Seeking a local candidate - no relocation will be
- Hybrid Remote: will be working in office 2 days per week.
- Assemble, verify and proof all internal/external advice to
management regarding commercial events
- Develop and maintain relationships with OEM customer
- Develop business proposals
- Manage and control all scheduled commercial events
- Manage outstanding account issues including non-payment,
amortization agreements & reconciliations
- Manage tooling costs - pricing, quoting, negotiation and
- Maximize opportunity for profitability enhancement
- Meet internally with engineering, prototype, tooling
purchasing, quality and accounting department to accurately
- Negotiate and determine price agreements
- Prepare, attend and present to customers in scheduled
- Quarterly and/or necessary price changes for production and
- Set goals, agendas and timing for all customer visits
- Strategize and forecast current and future sales Experience:
- Bachelors required (prefer Engineering but will consider other)
- this is required.
- Ability to review drawings and blue prints and understand basic
engineering dimensional (GD&T).
- Minimum 2 + years experience in customer service / sales /
account manager role within Automotive.
- Understanding with prior recent Ford Customer contacts
(knowledge of Ford Supplier Portals like WERS, Covisint, Aurora
- Ability to Negotiate and determine price agreements.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial
reports, statements and projections.by Jobble
Keywords: Trg, Novi , Automotive Account Manager, Executive , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!