Instrumentation/Equipment Team Manager
Company: Hanon Systems
Posted on: August 2, 2022
DescriptionHanon Systems, a global supplier of innovative
automotive thermal and energy management solutions, is seeking an
Instrumentation/Equipment Team Manager to join our team in our
Americas Innovation Center in Novi, MI.
- Manage laboratory instrumentation and maintenance teams with
focus on calibration, maintenance and development activities.
- Manage laboratory instrumentation team and supervise daily
- Ensure laboratory equipment is calibrated on time by optimizing
process and driving metrics to demonstrate compliance.
- Oversee hardware and software development activities and help
insure project requirements and timing goals are met.
- Manage equipment maintenance process. Coordinate resources for
repair and preventative maintenance activities.
- Provide technical expertise to help ensure optimal HVAC and
refrigeration equipment operation.
- Ensure equipment and instrumentation areas are clean, safe and
organized and 5S practices are followed.
- Manage CapEx process to bring new equipment online.
- Consolidate customer requirements to develop equipment
specifications for effective and efficient competitive bidding
- Coordinate budgeting and award process with Engineering and lab
- Track and monitor vendor equipment development and validation
- Co-ordinate internal and external resources to prepare facility
infrastructure for equipment installation.
- Manage final acceptance testing and equipment sign off and
- Provide technical expertise to help ensure HVAC and
refrigeration equipment meets requirements.Years of Experience:
- 5+ years of Prior experience in HVAC and refrigeration
equipment engineering and / or environmental testing / calibration
laboratory experience desired. Education:
- Engineering Degree - BS Electrical / Mechanical.Desired
Competencies, Experience, & Qualifications:
- Experience with refrigeration systems and/ or test / industrial
equipment and controls highly desired.
- Experience with industrial instrumentation, sensors /
- Experience with PLC controls and/or Labview and NI platform
- Experience in industrial facilities and equipment engineering
and standards desired.
- Knowledge of MSA methodologies desirable.
- Prior experience in automotive component and subsystem testing
- Must have excellent verbal and written communicative
- Knowledge of laboratory quality systems ISO/A2LA a plus.
- Ability to multitask and manage diverse assignments
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience managing small
teams highly desired.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving abilities
What we offer:At Hanon Systems, we provide a competitive benefits
package focused on employee well-being and work-life balance.
- Medical, dental, and vision program options
- Retirement savings plan (401k)
- Paid time off
- Tuition assistanceHanon Systems recognizes the critical role
our employees play in the company's success. We strive to attract
and retain the best talent by supporting and promoting an inclusive
working environment that embodies challenging assignments, safe and
fair labor practices and is based on mutual trust and respect.
Hanon Systems is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
culturally diverse workforce.
Keywords: Hanon Systems, Novi , Instrumentation/Equipment Team Manager, Executive , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!