Global Electronics Purchasing Manager
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 25, 2022
- Bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, business or
- 5+ years automotive material and purchasing
- Commodities including but not limited to: electronics, EMS, ECU
- Strong knowledge and exposure with manufacturing processes and
- Ability to deliver results.
- Ability to influence others and gain alignment on
- Highly developed time management and follow up skills and the
ability to multi-task
- Self-starter, excellent people and problem solving skills,
strong task ownership and superior work ethic.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
are essential in this role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and implements the global commodity strategy on a
- Leads the development and implementation of the global
commodity strategy for electronics, ECU and PCB.
- Works with his/her commodity team to evaluate supplier
quotations in order to obtain the best overall purchase cost on
behalf of the company.
Manages RFQ's through his/her commodity team to the supply base
according to the commodity strategy and in order to support program
goals (current and new)
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Novi , Global Electronics Purchasing Manager, Executive , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!