Company: Firehouse Subs
Posted on: January 20, 2023
REPORTS TO: General Manager
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
This position is fully accountable for the profitable operation of
a Firehouse Subs - Restaurant while adhering to all company
guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure the restaurant is in full compliance to all local, state
and federal regulations to include health regulations, hour and
wage regulations, age restrictions, fair employment practices, ADA
and any other appropriate regulations required for the legal
operation of the business.
- Ensure knowledge, adherence and enforcement of all Firehouse
Subs - Policies and Procedures.
- Ensures profitability of business by operation shifts within
established guidelines and requirements for food cost, labor,
controllables, utilities and sales growth.
- Providing leadership to the restaurant team to consistently
meet standards of superior guest service, quality and cleanliness
while embracing the Firehouse Subs - "culture" and mission and
- Assists the GM in coordinating and implementing current
operations game plans and company initiatives in a profitable and
- Participates in interviewing, hiring, training and disciplining
employees under the guidance of the GM.
- Ensure all required programs, reports and legal documents are
accurate, complete and accomplished on schedule.
- Implements and promotes all Public Safety Foundation
- Represents Firehouse Subs - in a professional, positive manner
at all times.
- Communicates effectively to the GM/Owner all issues that may
- Able to work on their feet for up to 13 hours at a time.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Any other duties assigned by GM/Owner.
Firehouse Subs - is a restaurant chain with a passion for hearty
and flavorful food, heartfelt service and public safety. Founded in
Jacksonville, Florida in 1994 by brothers and former firefighters
Chris Sorensen and Robin Sorensen, Firehouse Subs is a brand built
on decades of fire and police service, hot and hearty subs piled
high with the highest quality meats and cheeses, and its commitment
to saving lives through the establishment of the non-profit
Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation -.
The founders are the real deal, the food is their creation and the
brand is a family of franchise operators who share their same
passion for generously serving food and community. For the third
consecutive year, based on recent Technomic Insight consumer data,
Firehouse Subs was named the No.1 brand in the restaurant industry
that "Supports Local Community Activities." This year, Firehouse of
America and Firehouse Subs suppliers will together donate a portion
of purchases at Firehouse Subs locations to the Firehouse Subs
Public Safety Foundation for the purchase of lifesaving equipment,
with a minimum donation of $1 million.
Our mission is to carry on our commitment to and passion for:
- Hearty and Flavorful Food
- Heartfelt Service, and
- Public Safety
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee.
Your application will go directly to the franchise restaurant, and
all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchise restaurant. All inquiries about employment at this
franchise restaurant should be made directly to the restaurant, and
not to Firehouse Subs Corporate.
Keywords: Firehouse Subs, Novi , Assistant Manager, Executive , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!