Company: ICONMA, LLC
Posted on: March 17, 2023
- Main contact for engineering team and customer (OEM and Japan
HQ) for customer's program and to maximize customer satisfaction
with given internal resources.
- Passes customer requirements onto internal departments after
examining internal resources and coordinates communications with
the program team.
- Leads company activities to support customer meetings and
facilitate change management in product design and
- Support team in job order delivery, status, budget, and
- Track KPI for Automation, validation output, and delivery
output for tech fabrication team; Responsible for keeping track of
sample requirements and coordination with HQ for pre-production and
during production phases.
- Maintenance of JIRA tickets, issue tracker for all engineering
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in the automotive electronics industry and PM
- Bitbucket /JIRA understanding & Confluence experience.
- Scrum certification a plus, experience with successful Agile
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill gaps in the Scrum.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating
an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: ICONMA, LLC, Novi , Program Manager, Executive , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...