Part Time Manager - Chico's - Twelve Oaks Mall
Posted on: May 26, 2023
With approximately 1,300 boutiques and outlets throughout the U.S.,
as well as an online presence for each of our brands, it takes
sophisticated technology, resources and infrastructure to ensure
the continued success of our businesses. From finance and
accounting to technology and merchandising careers, we have diverse
opportunities available for talented professionals to join our team
of nearly 16,000 associates who share our commitment to
Join our chic team, dedicated to a styling and social experience
that inspires women to express their individuality.
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Sales Lead is responsible for supporting
Management in in promoting a customer and product-focused sales
culture, where our values and guiding principles are at the
forefront of all store operations, including great customer
experience and maximum profitability. We love what we do, and
believe that with our teams, we are the most amazing place to work,
learn, and grow! FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
Drive for Results
- Establishes and communicates clear expectations, holding store
team and themselves accountable for achieving all brand,
performance, and behavior standards.
- Performs and oversees basic operational activities such as
opening and closing duties, and merchandise flow processes.
- Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt,
reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
Utilizes weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within
fiscal guidelines. Maintains knowledge of current sales and
promotions; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with
current promotions and standards.
- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss
prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Develops a high-performance culture, motivating sales team to
meet assigned sales and productivity goals; meets personal sales
- Trains and coaches to ensure selling team is fluent in all
aspects of product knowledge on line and in store.
- Trains, coaches and assists with locate fulfillment and
selling. Build High Performing Teams
- Motivates and inspires store team, promoting a shared vision
while modeling core values.
- Promotes an inclusive, collaborative approach to problem
- Communicates with store teams and Store Management to
effectively lead positive change.
- Seeks personal developmental opportunities and readily solicits
feedback to build leadership skill set. Customer Experience
- Models, teaches, and promotes the Most Amazing Personal Service
(MAPS) principles and standards, offering a cohesive omni channel
- Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and
communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends
merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise
based on customer needs and desires.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through
clienteling and wardrobing.
- Ensures prompt resolution of customer concerns.
- Ensures a fast and efficient register experience, remaining
current on policies regarding payments, coupon acceptance, returns
and exchanges, security practices and other applicable
- Ensures team maintains consistent client communication through
utilization of customer book, rewards program participation, and
customer capture sign up. Talent
- Supports, implements, and provides follow-up for all training
programs, seminars, etc.
- Assists in the development of store associates; interprets Key
Performance Indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed;
provides feedback to Store Manager for associate performance
appraisals and evaluations.
- Drives associate and team engagement by recognizing and
rewarding employees for outstanding performance.
- Ensures that Store Team adheres to all employment practices and
policies. Other duties as assigned. This position may be found in
multiple brands.Some duties may vary from brand to brand.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year retail or sales management experience preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to learn or adapt to technology provided by the
- Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a
- Able to communicate with customers
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to
ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives.Ability to work
a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
is required PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Constant Walking/Standing- 67-100% of 8-hour shift
- Occasional Lifting up to 50 lbs.- 1-33% of 8-hour shift
- Frequent Climbing- 34%-66% of 8-hour shift Due to our growth,
we are always accepting applications for top talent to join our
store teams. When we do have an open position, we will review your
application to determine if your qualifications are a match with
our position requirements. You may apply to any location or
position at any time; however, the position to which you apply may
not currently be open. Accommodation is available to applicants for
employment with disabilities. To request accommodation during the
application process, please contact your local Store Manager for
0329 Twelve Oaks Mall
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical
conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, military service,
veteran status, or any other category protected under federal,
state, or local law.
Keywords: Chico's, Novi , Part Time Manager - Chico's - Twelve Oaks Mall, Executive , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...