Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Personnel Management Senior Living, LLC
Posted on: September 7, 2020
NOW OFFERING UP TO $5,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!! Rose Senior Living at
Providence Park has an immediate opening for a part-time (Night
shift) Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join its team. Rose Senior
Living at Providence Park is developed and owned by Edward Rose &
Sons, known for creating amenity-rich communities where people can
appreciate comfortable and affordable living in beautiful settings.
Partnering with Edward Rose & Sons is Ecumen, a not-for-profit
organization that has grown to be one of the most innovative
leaders in senior housing and services, empowering individuals to
live richer and fuller lives. The Novi, Michigan, location consists
of 182 units: 69 independent living rental apartment homes, 75
assisted living rental apartment homes and 38 residences for
seniors requiring memory care services. The Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) performs a variety of professional nursing and resident
assistant duties in the care of skilled nursing residents, complies
with state and federal rules and regulations, and follows
established policies and procedures of the facility. ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates resident care, conducting meetings with staff to
address resident care issues.
- Ensures that resident assistant's duties and responsibilities
are accomplished in a timely, quality manner, and communicate
issues to supervisors.
- Report change or problem in resident condition as indicated
through state regulation and company policy and procedures.
- Initiate emergency treatment and report as indicated through
state regulation and company policy and procedures.
- Participate in the completion and review of care plans.
- Assist with administration of physician orders.
- Ensure accuracy and promptness in transcribing physician
- Carry out proper charting practices and procedures.
- Assist with new admissions, hospital transfers and discharges
- Assembles and operates equipment such as oxygen suppliers and
other equipment used for resident care.
- Order and administer medications.
- Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of job performance for
- Train new employees entering the department.
- Plan, assign and direct work of resident assistants within
- Assist Resident Assistants as necessary.
- Responds appropriately to safety hazards, fire drills and other
- Knowledge of, observes and follows all safety rules,
regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but
not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, Resident's Bill
of Rights, OSHA, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, Right to Know, and
- Good steward of time and resources.
- Demonstrates a high level of respect and a cooperative attitude
- Pro-actively and professionally communicates information to
- Provide superior customer service to other departments.
- Preserves confidential information through following HIPAA
- Constantly customer focused by providing excellent service,
encouraging and respecting customer's individuality and treating
people with dignity and respect.
- Additional duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse within the state
in which working and must maintain licensure.
- Related Experience as an LPN.
- Proven Leadership abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, including written and
- Must work well both individually and as part of a team through
respect, collaboration, and dedication.
- Ability to successfully interact with a diverse customer
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and
- Demonstrates positive attitude, high integrity and ethical
- Successful completion of health screening. This job description
is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will also perform
other reasonable related duties as assigned by the supervisor or
other management personnel. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer,
and we affirmatively seek diversity in our workplace. We recruit
qualified candidates and advance our employees without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, genetic
information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran
status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal,
state or local laws.
Keywords: Personnel Management Senior Living, LLC, Novi , Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!