Psychiatrist - Outpatient / Telehealth.
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: May 9, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -Thank you for taking the time to
explore a career with us. As the fastest growing mental health
practice group in the country, now is the perfect time to join our
clinical team! We are actively looking to hire talented Adult and
Child Psychiatrists in the area, who are passionate about patient
care and committed to clinical excellence.What we offer
- ---Flexible work schedules. Full-time and part-time (20 hours
- ---100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- ---Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
- ---Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- ---Sign-on bonus. ($20,000-$25,000).
- ---Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k
(with match), 2 months of paid parental leave (for males or
females), holidays, EAP and more.
- Yearly LifeStance stock awarded.
- ---Collegial work environment.
- ---Newly designed and modern offices.
- ---Full administrative support.
- Growth opportunities.
- ---Latest in digital technology.
- ---Strong work/life balance.
- Salary $285,000 - $367,000 annually plus yearly LifeStance
stock awarded to full time providers.
- $2,000 a year towards your CMEs
- Up to $75,000 in additional pay to supervise
PMHNPs.Psychiatrists are a critical part of our clinical team.
We're seeking Psychiatrists that are:
- Fully licensed in one or more US states, BE/BC, unencumbered
- ***Salary $285,000 - $367,000 annually plus yearly LifeStance
stock awarded to full time providers.Carl PadillaDirector, Practice
DevelopmentLifeStance Health, Inc.(e) -(c) 561-310-5093About
LifeStance Health -LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and through
its digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs 5,000
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US. Please learn more at
.LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees. -
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Novi , Psychiatrist - Outpatient / Telehealth., Healthcare , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!