Ortho - Total Joint opening in Novi, MI
Company: Archway Physician Recruitment
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Orthopedics opening in Novi, Michigan. This and other physician
jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Ortho Total Joints Surgery opening in Novi, MI
BE and BC candidates
Seeking BE/BC Ortho Total Joints Surgeon to join an established
- Physicians have extensive training in the areas of surgical,
non-surgical and rehabilitative hip, knee, shoulder, elbow and
ankle procedures, arthroscopy, fracture management, orthopedic
traumatology, complex articular cartilage restoration, foot and
ankle reconstruction and orthopedic sports medicine.
- The group's arthroscopic, minimally-invasive approach to sports
injury allows rapid recovery and return-to-play activity. To help
speed patients diagnosis and recovery time, they also offer on-site
x-ray and physical therapy services.
- The orthopedic sports medicine team will be there every step of
the way, whether your injury requires a specialized physical
therapy program or complex surgery.
- Group provides transformational patient care through
evidenced-based outcomes, innovation and collaboration.
Medical group specializes in the following:
- Primary and Revision Joint Replacement of the Knee, Hip, Shoulder
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Trauma
- Shoulder Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy and Joint Replacement
- Hand and Elbow Surgery
- Foot and Ankle reconstruction
- Comprehensive Spine Care
- Fracture Management
- Complex Articular Cartilage Restoration
- Musculoskeletal Oncology
- Pain Management
Novi is a city in Oakland County in the U.S. state of Michigan. As
of the 2020 census, the population was 66,243, an increase of 20%
from the 2010 census. A northern suburb of Metro Detroit, Novi is
located about 8 miles northwest of the city of Detroit and about 16
miles northeast of Ann Arbor.
Keywords: Archway Physician Recruitment, Novi , Ortho - Total Joint opening in Novi, MI, Healthcare , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!