Physical Therapist - FLEX
Company: Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Fox Run Village by Erickson Senior Living
Fox Run is a beautiful 108-acre continuing care retirement
community in Novi, Michigan. We're part of a growing network of
communities developed and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a
national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in
11 states-and growing.
We are hiring a resident-centered Physical Therapist to join our
team. All of our residents live within our award-winning campus,
creating an environment where you can be part of their journey
throughout their continuum of care.
Our Physical Therapists support our residents in all aspects of
daily living, providing person-centered care to ensure we meet all
of our resident's needs.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience starting at: $47
Help people live better lives by:
- Providing a holistic approach, supporting the residents'
physical, spiritual, emotional, and clinical needs.
- Implementing residents' personal care plans, focusing on
residents' strengths, preferences, and preferred routines, while
providing a sense of comfort, companionship, and belonging.
- Working with the interdisciplinary clinical team to ensure the
needs of our residents are being addressed throughout their
What we offer:
- Onsite physicians group dedicated to only serving Erickson
Senior Living residents
- A "career for life" approach to professional and personal
development for our greatest asset; our employees.
- The opportunity to follow residents throughout their care.
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and mission.
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
What we require:
- Degree and training must meet current Medicare and state
- Must possess a valid and current state Physical Therapy
- Experience and the ability to complete documentation to meet
reimbursement and regulatory requirements.
- Therapeutic experience in older adults across multiple
diagnostic groups is preferred.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Senior Living, Novi , Physical Therapist - FLEX, Healthcare , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!