Housekeeper & Laundry Assistant
Company: Trilogy Health Services, LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2022
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is an
innovative, dynamic senior living company based out of Louisville,
KY. We are a Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a
certified Great Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best
Companies to Work. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to
grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. We offer an outstanding opportunity
for a motivated and focused individual to join our growing company
and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you
care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Substantial Paid Tuition to Purdue Global
- Generous Health Insurance Options
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Team Trilogy - It's Where You Belong
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Making our communities feel like home is something that Trilogy
Health Services prides ourselves on. Are you someone looking to
make a difference in the everyday functions of campus life? Trilogy
Health Service is in the business of selecting employees that make
the real difference, who go above and beyond to male our campuses
run and work effectively. We select those who are willing to help
upholding the Trilogy name and standards by providing a spotless
and tidy community.
Trilogy is in the business of taking care of our residents and our
Chat to learn more
Text HERO to 39522.
What's in it for you:
- Quarterly wage increases; receive an increase in pay every 90
- Weekly Pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships & tuition reimbursement to
help you reach your career goals through continued education
- Bonuses for referrals, attendance, gas and more!
- Monthly Employee Celebrations
- Innovative Training Programs to advance your career
- What you'll be doing:
- Growing your career with our help!
- Ensuring and Maintaining cleanliness of our esteemed campuses
- Preparing vacant rooms to welcome new residents to our
- Assisting with cleaning of residents room and recreational
- Maintain clean hallways, entry ways and stairways
Join a growing company that invests in their employees. We would
love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
High school diploma or equivalent preferred
Experience in Housekeeping and Long Term/Healthcare a plus
LOCATION:Novi Lakes Health CampusNoviMichiganTEXT ONE OF OUR
RECRUITERS:Jacquelyn (248) 450-0369
Keywords: Trilogy Health Services, LLC, Novi , Housekeeper & Laundry Assistant, Hospitality & Tourism , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!