Company: Busch's Market
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionStarting wage up to:$13.25/hr Calling all
Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do you love food,
fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development and
excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!Our industry is
ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate
about food and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based
company that is heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch's
offers its employees benefits such as employee discounts, medical
benefits including dental and optical, 401K with company match
(restrictions apply) and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying
- Provide hospitality and exceptional service to guests by making
product recommendations, answering questions, assisting with
purchases and suggestive selling.
- Set and maintain and service and self service cases.
- Promote various products by preparing and offering
- Rotate and cull product to ensure freshness and reduce
- Scan all waste to ensure accurate shrink recording.
- Clean and sanitize department including equipment, work areas,
service areas, containers and utensils.
- Follow safe food handling and personal hygiene practices.
- Follow all safety practices, including lockout/tagout of
- Receive, verify, price and store department deliveries.
- Ensure products, sandwiches, salads and special orders are
prepared to specifications.
- Stay current on food trends and new items relevant to
department and building sales.
- Adhere to all Busch's policies, practices and procedures.
- Build strong working relationships with guests, vendors and
- High school diploma
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal and listening skills
- Proficient selling skills, including the ability to ask
questions, listen, and make product recommendations
- Proficient merchandising skills including fresh and appealing
displays in service, self-service and bakery areas and effective
cross merchandising throughout the store
- Proficient cleaning abilities to meet sanitation and visual
standardsBusch's is a family owned premier grocery retailer with
multiple stores in Southeast Michigan. We are consistently
recognized by our guests as an industry leader when it comes to
service, product selection, store design and overall atmosphere.
You can take pride in being a member of the Busch's family and
working in an environment where we truly care about our guests and
the products we serve. We also take great care of the associates
that take care of our guests. At Busch's, we realize that without
caring, motivated and personable associates, there would be no
guests to serve.
Keywords: Busch's Market, Novi , Deli/Bakery Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!