Company: Nothing Bundt Cakes - Novi / Canton
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionThe Nothing Bundt Cakes (NbC) Dishwasher/Utility
Employee plays an essential role in ensuring a smooth, efficient
and guest-ready operation by meeting high-volume dishwashing
demands and maintaining a clean, sanitized bakery. The
Dishwasher/Utility Employee embodies NbC core values and
demonstrates a strong commitment to excellence and efficiency in
- Guest capacity in lobby
- Masks required for all team members
- Daily health screens for all team members
- Documented COVID Response planPerks:
- 30% off all cake products
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits (Full Time Employees)
- Manually washes, rinses and sanitizes all baking pans, dishes,
utensils, and other tools in a thorough and timely manner and
adheres to all NbC standards.
- Monitors sanitization levels to ensure compliance with health
and safety guidelines.
- Gathers and removes garbage, sweeps, and mops floors, and
cleans floor drains.
- Performs routine cleaning of windows, shelves, counters,
refrigerator, cooler, and bathroom.
- Cleans sanitizes and restocks the workstation and ensures all
cleaning supplies are sufficiently prepared for the next
- Monitors inventory of cleaning supplies and notifies management
when replenishment is required.
- Assists in the unloading, processing, and storage of weekly
- Supports other team members in cleaning and organizing
workstations as needed.
- Complies with all health and safety guidelines and NbC policies
and procedures, including strict adherence to dress code and
- Maintains a consistent work attendance and punctuality record.
Core Values and Competencies:
- Servant's Heart
- Goes above and beyond to support the team or guest, and is
reliable, trustworthy and responsive.
- Keeps the good of the team or guest ahead of personal interests
- Displays humility and empathy in interactions with others.
- Spirit of a Champion
- Demonstrates pride in responsibilities, an intense drive and a
passion to succeed.
- Takes initiative and 100% ownership of responsibilities, with
zero excuses for issues within direct control.
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency and adheres to NbC
- Genuine Connections
- Projects warmth, enthusiasm, and optimism that attracts
- Builds positive, productive relationships with all team
- Listens actively and communicates openly, clearly and
respectfully. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Is able to understand written and oral directions, interpret
instructional documents such as operating procedures and health and
safety rules, and apply knowledge to perform job
- Has the ability to perform repetitious, physical tasks that
require the strength to lift items of moderate to heavyweight (as
much as 50 pounds) and stand for extended periods of time.
- Can evaluate processes, information, and surroundings to
determine compliance with standards.
- Possesses the discipline and attention to detail to strictly
adhere to health and safety practices and work environment
- Is diligent, organized and self-motivated, with the ability to
operate independently with minimal supervision. Education,
Certifications and Work Experience Requirements:
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- While no formal education or work experience is required,
previous experience as a Dishwasher or in another operational
support role at a bakery, restaurant or foodservice environment is
a plus. Work Availability: Must have the flexibility to work
various shifts, including early mornings, evenings, weekends and
holidays, based on changing business demands. Employees at a
franchised Nothing Bundt Cakes bakery location are employed by the
franchise owner/operator and are not employees of Nothing Bundt
Cakes Corporate (the franchisor). All inquiries about employment
should be directed to the franchise owner/operator and not to
Nothing Bundt Cakes Corporate. Each franchise owner/operator is
responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal
Keywords: Nothing Bundt Cakes - Novi / Canton, Novi , Dishwasher/Utility Novi, Hospitality & Tourism , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!