Company: Luxottica Group
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Requisition ID: 751803
Store #: 00B080 Twelve Oaks
Total Rewards: Benefits/Incentive Information
Join Team Oakley and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries
of performance in sport and fuels the drive of athletes. Oakley
offers products and technologies designed to meet the performance
needs of the world's best athletes, enabling them to compete at the
highest level possible.
The Store Manager contributes to Oakley's success by leading a team
of store employees to create and maintain the Oakley Experience for
our internal and external customers. The Store Manager directs and
supervises the workforce, makes staffing decisions, ensures
customer satisfaction, manages the store's financial performance,
and sustains brand equity.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers excellent customer service and demonstrates a high
degree of professionalism.
- Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
- Recruits and hires top talent to meet store and company
- Provides feedback through ongoing training, counseling,
assessments and setting challenging goals to improve employee
- Manages all employees in execution of daily tasks to maximize
- Manages all visual standards in the store, including
merchandise presentation, signage, lighting and general
- Reviews operational reports and records to ensure adherence to
Company policies and procedures, monitors store profitability and
manages payroll matrix.
- Monitors and reviews inventory levels and paperwork in order to
ensure accuracy of store inventory.
- Oversees compliance of Sales Consultants, Specialized
Consultants and Sales Supervisors with established Company policies
and standards, such as safekeeping of Company funds and property,
personnel practices, security, sales, record-keeping procedures and
overall maintenance of the store.
- Helps solve problems that affect the store's service,
efficiency and productivity.
- Assists with all staff responsibilities as the workday may
- 3+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty
- 1+ years of retail management experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours
necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights,
weekends and holidays
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including
strong relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and
utilize skills of staff most appropriately
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the
sales floor or stock room
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions,
bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing,
pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or
using a step stool on a frequent basis
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will
provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities
who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To
request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica
Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide
your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being
perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or
stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military
status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful
discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or
maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics
protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance
with Tribal Law.
Keywords: Luxottica Group, Novi , Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!