Housekeeper Full Time w/ Benefits $750 Sign-on Bonus!!
Company: Erickson Senior Living
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Location:Fox Run Village by Erickson Senior LivingFox Run is a
beautiful 108-acre continuing care retirement community in Novi,
Michigan. We're part of a growing network of communities developed
and managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of
senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and
growing. We are hiring a Housekeeper for our gated retirement
community. All of our clients are located within our community, so
no travel is involved!How you will make an impact:
- Cleaning resident's homes in Independent Living or Resident
Rooms in Nursing Home
- Maintaining cleanliness of the Community through the use of
- Cleaning public bathrooms, including counters, mirrors, sinks,
- Cleaning lobbies/living rooms including vacuuming, high and low
dusting, de-cluttering, and removing trash, spot clean
walls/windows/switches, baseboards, pictures, lights, HVAC
- Cleaning classrooms, including dusting, vacuuming,
- Assisting with the collection, bagging, and disposal of trash,
as well as replacing trashcan liners
- Maintaining carpeted surfaces, including extracting, interim
cleaning, spotting, drying, and vacuuming.What we offer:
- Competitive benefits packages including medical, dental,
vision, and PTO
- 401k for all employees 18 and over. Company contribution up to
3% once eligible
- Onsite medical centers, providing wellness visits and sick care
for all employees over 18 years of age.
- Discounted meals in our restaurants.
- Free onsite parking at all of our communities and corporate
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Education assistance, certification reimbursement, and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our
values, vision, and missionWhat you will need:
- Previous experience cleaning in a residential or commercial
setting is ideal
- Ability to safely operate carpet care equipment, hard floor
care equipment, trash removal equipment
- Ability to work independently and as a contributing team
- Ability to safely operate Housekeeping vehicles
- Ability to demonstrate professional and responsive interactions
with residents and their family members, staff, vendors, and each
otherErickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed
communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to
providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and
harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
genetic information or any other category protected by federal,
state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Senior Living, Novi , Housekeeper Full Time w/ Benefits $750 Sign-on Bonus!!, Hospitality & Tourism , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!