SUPERVISOR, COOK-HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
Company: Chartwells K12
Posted on: November 19, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time SUPERVISOR,
- Location: Novi - 25345 Taft Road, Novi, MI, 48374 Note: online
applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday, 6:30am -
3:00pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous food service experience is required.
- Perks: 401K, Holidays off!
- Starting pay: $17.00 per hour*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
AvailableWe Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
1115764.The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that
helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency
varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or
HELP for help. Terms and conditions: Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today!Chartwells K12's goal is to make
sure students leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than they
came in, by serving food kids love to eat and creating custom
dining programs. With more than 16,000 associates in 4,300 schools,
ranging from large public institutions to small charter and private
schools, Chartwells K12 is built on decades of food, education and
operational experience driven by top culinary, nutrition, wellness,
and sustainability talent. For more information, visit.Job
Summary: Directly supervises food-service associates in accordance
with policies, procedures and applicable laws. Essential Duties and
- Trains employees; plans, assigns and directs work; appraises
performance; rewards and disciplines associates; addresses
complaints and resolves problems.
- Advises management of purchasing requirements with a focus on
minimizing waste and avoiding product shortages.
- Uses approved food recipes and production standards to ensure
proper quality, serving temperatures and standard portion
- Operates and cleans equipment in accordance with department
procedures after each use.
- Stores, labels and dates food items according to policy;
maintains established food rotations in storage in order to
minimize spoilage and waste.
- Follows HACCP guidelines to ensure quality and safety of food
- Operates food-service equipment in a safe manner and according
to established policies and procedures.
- Helps serves meals; remains present during scheduled meal
periods to receive customer comments and feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Chartwells
K-12 -are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1115764
Keywords: Chartwells K12, Novi , SUPERVISOR, COOK-HOURLY (FULL-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!