Senior Human Resources Generalist
Company: Woodland Solutions, Inc.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Provide HR support to corporate functions of a Global Tier 1
- Maintains a positive employee relations environment while
providing guidance and support to employees and management.
- Assist with the resolution of concerns and supports Open-Door
- Provides HR Generalist support to assigned business units.
- Develops and implements a recruitment strategy in conjunction
- Serves as a source of knowledge on HR and organizational
practices/trends, issues, and best practices. Responds to employee
- Advises and assists management on interpretation and
administration of policies, procedures, and programs.
- Provides coaching and guidance to management regarding
leadership, performance management, employee relations.
- Recommends remedial action and counseling for employment
- Provides support in HR special projects to enhance the employee
- Monitors and complies with up-to-date government regulations.
Keeps current with professional training.
- Prepares and reports on HR department metric data
- Conducts exit interviews and ensure proper documentation is
- Supports talent and career progression of employees through the
internal promotion process.
- Supports People, Development and Training initiatives and
- Assists in effective employee communication (publications,
employee meetings, etc.).
- Assists in processing U.S. nonimmigrant and immigrant (permanent
residence) visa applications financially sponsored by Division for
foreign nationals to ensure compliance with current U.S.
immigration laws and legislative changes
- Supports and administers Employee Opinion Survey process and
assist divisions with EOS Action Plan development/Focus Group
activities that support continuous improvement of employees' work
life; Review of Action plans ensuring that actions are strong and
- Supports Internal / External Audit efforts regarding ISO
9001:2015, IATF 16949 Certification for remote site location.
- Minimum of 7 years human resource generalist experience in an
automotive engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of relevant Federal and State labor and
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, and presentations.
Ability to prepare employee communications.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to successfully
complete multiple tasks within established and changing
- Demonstrated successful performance with independent problem
- Proficient with word processing, spreadsheet and database
applications. Experience with HRIS systems such as Successfactors
- HRIS experience to include data entry, report writing, and
Keywords: Woodland Solutions, Inc., Novi , Senior Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!