Human Resources Manager
Company: Pace Industries
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Start here, end here. There is a reason why we have so many
employees with 20+ years with the company-Pace offers careers. Join
us in becoming the premier die casting manufacturer and engineering
solutions supplier worldwide.
Supports policy and directs and coordinates human resources
activities, such as employment, compensation, employee relations,
benefits, training, safety, and employee services by performing the
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
(but not limited to...)
- Plans, organizes, and controls all activities of the
department. Participates in developing department goals,
objectives, and systems.
- Analyzes compensation, monitors performance evaluation systems,
and revises, as necessary.
- Conducts recruitment efforts for exempt, nonexempt and
temporary employees. Writes and places advertising as needed.
- Ensures policies and procedures are compliant by reviewing
- Plans and conducts new employee orientation.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee
- Supervise staffing activities including transfers, promotions,
layoffs, recalls and terminations.
- Counsel's individual employees requesting advice relative to
- Promotes a safe workplace and monitors worker's comp costs to
show continued improvements.
- Maintain and help develop job descriptions, handbooks,
policies, procedures, and training programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Please note that the duties
and requirements described herein are intended to represent general
contents of this job. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive
statement of duties and responsibilities.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field is
desired, along with five plus years of human resources experience;
or any combination of education, training or experience that
demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the
- A PHR or SPHR certification is a plus.
- Must exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and
maintaining effective working relationships with employees and
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
- Good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment plus
the ability to learn the ADP HRIS system. Skills:
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, from
production associates to senior leaders.
- Ability to function as a team player, and be comfortable
leading with authority.
- Ability to build credibility and trust.
- Ability to influence leaders, and change their paradigms.
- Must be proficient with the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
(Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Minitab statistical
analysis software. Key Position Competencies:
- Communications - Listening, Reading Comprehension, Speaking and
- Cognition - Analysis/Reasoning, Creative & Innovative Thinking,
Decision Making & Judgement, and Problem Solving.
- Personal Effectiveness - Accountability & Dependability,
Adaptability & Flexibility, Customer Focus, Development & Continual
Learning, Ethics & Integrity, Results Focus & Initiative, Safety
Focus, Self-Management, Stress Tolerance, and Tact.
- Interaction with Others - Influencing Others, Relationship
Building, Teamwork and Valuing Diversity
- Occupational - Advocating Causes, Enforcing Laws, Rules &
Regulations, Facilitating Groups, Interviewing Others, Providing
Consultation, and Presenting Information.
- Management Qualities - Business Alignment, Coaching and
Mentoring, Leadership, Fiscal Accountability, Organizational &
Political Savvy, Planning & Organizing, Staff Management and
For more information about Pace Careers and future job postings,
please JOIN our Talent Community at www.paceind.com/careers and
follow us at:
LinkedIn: Pace Industries, LLC
Pace Industries has a strong commitment to the principle of
diversity, and in that spirit seeks a broad spectrum of candidates
including women, minorities, veterans, and people with
disabilities. Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations
in the application process should notify the hiring department by
the application deadline.
Pace is a career destination for engaged, passionate and talented
people who are driven to seek the innovation, growth and
opportunity that only we offer.
Keywords: Pace Industries, Novi , Human Resources Manager, Human Resources , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...