Posted on: September 8, 2023
The Payroll Processor is responsible for overseeing the processing
of payroll for - 3,000 employees in North America. The Payroll
Processor supports all aspects of payroll processing, for a large
and diverse multi-state, multi-entity payroll operation as well as
process improvement. The ideal candidate should possess
payroll/human resource business knowledge, and in-depth Workday
knowledge, along with system conversion or upgrade experience.
- Consistently, accurately process payroll for employees - Bi
-Weekly Payroll using Workday for different Zeiss entities
- Manage workflow as prescribed in SOP (Standard Operation
Procedure) to maximize efficiency,
- Audit timesheets accurately to ensure wages and benefits are
- Accurately record and document all transactions, as
- Research, analyze, and resolve all discrepancies, reporting to
management as needed
- Monitor all accounts continually for accuracy.
- Respond to inquiries related to payroll processes and
- Ensure accurate taxation and garnishment is applied to each
- Participate in end-of-month closing and audits,
- Conduct year-end reporting for W-2s,
- Remain in constant communication with teammates and
Key Skills, Abilities, and Competencies:
- -Workday payroll system experience
- Minimum 5-7 years of demonstrated work experience in the
support of a large and diverse multi-state, multi-entity payroll
operation, with a strong understanding of HR & payroll-related
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Experience with shared service environment
- Proficient Knowledge of Excel and Pivot Tables
- Ability to work under tight deadlines managing multiple
- Proven demonstration of problem solving /analysis skills to
solve various stakeholder issues or process changes
- Flexibility in terms of willingness to meet varied and changing
- Ability to be reliable, resourceful, take initiative, solve
problems and off solutions
- Willing to learn and develop
The annual salary range for this position is $64,000 - $80,000
The salary offered for this role may be influenced by factors such
as job location, scope of role, qualifications, education,
experience, & complexity/specialization/scarcity of talent.
This position is eligible for a performance bonus.
ZEISS also offers robust benefits, including medical plans,
retirement savings plan and paid time off.
Your ZEISS Recruiting Team:
Keywords: ZEISS, Novi , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!