Field Service Technician - Production Equipment (Digital Service Engin
Company: Canon USA
Posted on: January 14, 2021
Location: US-MI-NoviRequisition ID: 23958Category: Field
ServicePosition Type: Full-TimeOverview
Works on Production equipment, including Canon and Oce
industry-leading products. Provide operational, maintenance and
networking support for customers, by executing the highest level of
service with seamless technical expertise of Canon Solutions
America supported products in accordance with the current Service
and Parts Standards.
- Diagnoses mechanical, software, network and system failures,
using established procedures.
- Services and Repairs designated equipment, in an assigned
territory, to Canon standards and specifications.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and
service ability issues ensuring accurate information and
- Complete working knowledge and aptitude of multiple product
groups. This includes all aspects of troubleshooting and
diagnostics. This level is the final comprehensive tier to include
work flow analysis, customer relations and ultimately customer
satisfaction and retention.
- Meets customer demands by providing efficient, responsive and
accurate flow of service information.
- Maintains all technical information and Canon property assigned
and provides direction to less senior engineers in same.
- Provides the solutions of escalated technical and / or customer
service related problem areas for any territory requested.
- Typically requires general education and/or vocational or
military training, plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Associates degree in electronics, electrical, mechanical, or
similar capacity from an accredited college or technical school, or
equivalent in experience; military experience is a big plus!
- Possess a basic understanding of internet environments.
- May require some travel for instructor led training programs.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Must be able to work in a 24x7 environment by participating in
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be in a mobile activity more than
50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package
including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit
sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition
programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
#LI-EF1 #CSACB #PM20
Keywords: Canon USA, Novi , Field Service Technician - Production Equipment (Digital Service Engin, IT / Software / Systems , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!