Senior Technical Consultant - ADAS/AD
Company: The MathWorks, Inc.
Posted on: February 23, 2021
The growth of Model-Based Design and automatic code generation
has built demand for support of sophisticated ADAS/Autonomous
Driving (AD) production deployments! We work hands-on with our
customers to ensure their success in ADAS/AD areas of control
design, code generation, and verification / validation of embedded
- Serve as primary advisor to select customers to provide
technical assistance from short questions and answers, to detailed
- Generate excitement, confidence and passion for usage of
Model-Based Design for ADAS/AD software design, development, and
- Project Management - maintaining task lists, budget tracking,
customer interaction, resource estimating, and job size
- Project Execution - Utilize MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow, code
generation, and V&V techniques to assist customers in ADAS/AD
- Sales - interact with sales staff and customers to sell our
services and manage relationships.
- Field Data Management - giving feedback to product development
and interact directly with product development staff to resolve
tough customer issues and identify new product features.
- This position is located in Novi, MI and travel can be expected
up to 20%, generally throughout North America. Minimum
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience
(or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience,
or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required. Additional
- MS or Ph.D in Engineering or Computer Science
- 2-3+ years of proven experience in the design, development, and
deployment of ADAS/AD systems
- Experience with C/C++ and MATLAB language
- Experience working with LiDAR, Camera, and/or Radar sensor data
is a plus
- Experience with multi-sensor data fusion is a plus
- Strong desire and ability to work with customers and turn their
needs into impactful plans
- Development experience in Unreal Engine Why MathWorks? It's the
chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's
contributing to software products that make a difference in the
world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible
commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our
customers, and the local community. MathWorks develops MATLAB and
Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by
engineers and scientists. The company employs 5000 people in 16
countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year
since its founding in 1984. Receive personalized job alerts,
stories, and company updates. Contact us if you need reasonable
accommodation because of a disability in order to apply for a
The MathWorks, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View The EEO
is the Law poster and its supplement .
The pay transparency policy is available here .
MathWorks participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here
. Choose a web site to get translated content where available and
see local events and offers. Based on your location, we recommend
that you select: France. You can also select a web site from the
following list: Accelerating the pace of engineering and science
MathWorks is the leading developer of mathematical computing
software for engineers and scientists.
Keywords: The MathWorks, Inc., Novi , Senior Technical Consultant - ADAS/AD, IT / Software / Systems , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!