ERP Software Developer
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: May 6, 2021
An industrial equipment distributor is looking for an ERP
Software Developer to support the ERP and CRM implementation,
ongoing maintenance, and enhancements across their nationwide
The ERP Software Developer will partner with the Team to support
the implementation and ongoing maintenance and enhancements across
a network of companies. In this role, you will use programming
languages to create new software features from scratch and
configure and customize existing software to meet business
requirements. The position will support the implementation process,
manage data cleansing and migration, and develop dashboards through
Why work here:
- Great benefits and competitive compensation
- Casual work environment
- Dog-friendly office
- Social area for breaks and gatherings with Golf simulator and
- Opportunity for career growth
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and
- Write clean, scalable code using programming
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical
- Participate on the /CRM implementation team.
- Manage data cleansing and migration for system
- Support the development of personalized dashboards to support
- Provide user support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related
- Minimum 5-years of experience as a .NET Developer, with
experience in Visual Basic, Visual Basic.NET, or C#.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and
design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller
- Skilled at creating tables with the proper field datatypes and
knowledge of database normalization. Ability to write complex
queries with complicated joins and scalars.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent attention to detail, troubleshooting, and
- Strong business acumen
- Experience as a programmer.
- Familiarity with the Solutions software.
- Experience with source control software and data
- Strong conceptual, analytical, and problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the
ability to work effectively across multiple locations and
- Experience in the water and water treatment industry a
Keywords: Job Juncture, Novi , ERP Software Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!