Company: Hanon Systems
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Interface with the customer, lead requirements gathering and
- Lead activities with Hanon Systems global core and applications
teams in the design, development, software testing and launch of
inverter control interfaces.
- Provide direction to compressor end-item engineer, system
engineering and test personnel.
- Assess testing results and develop corrective actions.
- Develop and conduct software and error state testing for
communications and diagnostics.
- Release and sign-off of application-specific CAN and LIN
- Manage ASPICE deliverables, including static analysis and unit
testing with the customer.
- Execute and document all required product design
- Work closely with lab on test set-up, execution and
- 3-5 years related experience within a software engineering
environment, preferably with automotive LIN and CAN-based devices
or comparable devices for other industries.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required; Computer
(Software) / Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Experience with CAN and LIN communication protocols and related
- Proficient in embedded development.
- Knowledge of C, C++, Python, and Matlab Simulink.
- Familiar with diagnostic/testing tools (i.e. HIL, Canape,
- Experience with OBDII diagnostics.
- Working knowledge of ASPICE.
- Experience in interpreting customer software
- Experience in quality disciplines including failure mode
analysis and mitigation.
- Able to specify and conduct testing of software and
- Experience in logic design and associated verification
- Experienced in project planning and management.
- Experience in conducting technical design reviews.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Periodic travel required to suppliers, customers and corporate
Keywords: Hanon Systems, Novi , Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!