Software Design Engineer
Company: LER TechForce
Posted on: August 7, 2022
LER TechForce, an LHP affiliate, previously LHP Engineering
Resources, is looking for a Software Design Engineer to work in
Metro Detroit. This a full time direct role and sponsorship is
The Software Design Engineer's main job responsibilities will cover
the entire software development cycle as well as specific software
development for automotive products.
Actively participate to the software development cycle for new
product to include specification, architecture, design, coding,
unit testing, functional testing.
- Develop the software project by following industry and
- Promote architecture and design re-use.
- Recommend the use of third-party software.
- Provide guideline and support for hardware component
- Actively participate to the existing product improvement.
- Actively participate in hardware reviews.
- Accountable for software project milestones.
- Work closely with customer during product development.
B.S. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering, or
3 years minimum experience in embedded software design; minimum
experience of working on at least one program launch.
3 years minimum automotive experience is a plus.
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Knowledge base of IPC and automotive standards
Automotive Core Tools
Knowledge of software development tools and languages such as C and
Knowledge of micro-controllers such as ARM, Microchip, and NXP
Knowledge of CAN and LIN communication.
Keywords: LER TechForce, Novi , Software Design Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!