Accounts Payable Coordinator - Temporary
Company: Learning Care Group
Posted on: March 23, 2020
Accounts Payable Coordinator - TemporaryShare by EmailShare on
LinkedInShare on TwitterShare on FacebookApply
- Brand:Learning Care Group, Inc.
- Location:21333 Haggerty RdNovi, MI
- Requisition ID:72014
- Date Posted:3/17/2020Be a difference maker, with Learning Care
Group. We are a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated
individuals, whose passion is the many children we guide, teach,
and protect every day. As early education leaders, were making a
strong, lasting, positive impact on children. Here, youll find a
dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming,
and collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative
force that prepares children for elementary schooland beyond? Their
future begins now. And so does yours.Job Summary:Responsible for
timely and accurate processing of all vendor invoices. Work as an
AP customer service liaison for all vendor, school and SC
department related questions and inquires. Research and resolve any
invoice and/or payment related discrepancies from the field.This is
a temporary position with a duration of approximatly five months
(May through September). Essential Functions/Job Duties &
- Friendly, enthusiastic and energetic with customers,
co-workers, managers, and visitors. Promote and project a positive
company image; treats others with courtesy and respect.
- Accurately process all vendor invoices on a daily basis for
designated area/states making sure all invoices have been approved,
reviewed, and coded properly.
- Manage the day to day vendor and school relationships for
invoice & payment inquiries.
- Facilitate quick resolution of all vendor and school related
invoice issues by working as a liaison between all the responsible
parties (Vendors, Centers, Approvers, etc.).
- Assists with other duties as directed by supervisor.Education:
- High School Diploma required
- College courses in accounting or business preferredExperience:
Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience required.Skills &
Abilities (i.e. technical, knowledge, etc.):
- Must be able to perform, with or without reasonable
accommodation, all essential functions of the job.
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills with both
internal and external customers.
- Capable of working with frequent interruptions and changing
- Effective communication skills, written, verbal and
- Proficient time management, organizational skills and ability
to meet established deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and
- Strong data entry and 10-key skills.We at Learning Care Group
know our best asset is our people! So weve made a commitment to
ensure all employees feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive
offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That
means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and
wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as
well as medical available for full-time positions), and retirement
planning, with our new 401k match. For us, its simple: Provide
great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference
makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and
support your growth through ongoing training and development so you
can give children a great start. We also offer tuition
reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college credit
toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher
program to enhance your skillsand increase your pay. Dont wait.
Start strong today.
Keywords: Learning Care Group, Novi , Accounts Payable Coordinator - Temporary, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!