Company: Personnel Management Senior Living, LLC
Posted on: September 7, 2020
NOW OFFERING UP TO $3,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!! Rose Senior Living at
Providence Park is seeking a few full-time (Day Shift) Resident
Assistant's to join its team (one for Afternoon shift and one for
the Midnight shift) . Rose Senior Living at Providence Park is
developed and owned by Edward Rose & Sons, known for creating
amenity-rich communities where people can appreciate comfortable
and affordable living in beautiful settings. Partnering with Edward
Rose & Sons is Ecumen, a not-for-profit organization that has grown
to be one of the most innovative leaders in senior housing and
services, empowering individuals to live richer and fuller lives.
The Novi, Michigan, location consists of 182 units: 69 independent
living rental apartment homes, 75 assisted living rental apartment
homes and 38 residences for seniors requiring memory care services.
The Resident Assistant's are responsible for providing personal
care and delegated health-related services designed to maintain the
resident's physical and emotional well-being. The Resident
Assistant follows the service schedule for each resident and
correctly documents services provided. Essential Job
- Assist with treatments and activities of daily living as
delegated by the Clinical Director per individualized care plan.
Including but not limited to:
- Dressing, grooming, bathing, eating, toileting, ambulation,
- Assists with AM and HS cares including oral care as
- Incontinence care;
- Assistive devices, glasses and hearing aids;
- Medication administration as delegated by the RN
- Assists with medication, treatments and activities of daily
living as delegated by the Clinical Director/Manager per
individualized care plan.
- Observes, documents and reports changes in physical, cognitive
and emotional condition of any of the residents.
- Promotes independence with Residents, offering choices and
fostering self-help skills.
- Partners effectively with others in a demanding and changing
environment, supports all employees within the community as
directed by the Clinical Director or Registered Nurse.
- Orients and coaches assigned employees.
- Completes scheduled cleaning tasks.
- Leads and assists resident activities as assigned.
- Responds appropriately to all safety hazards, call lights,
requests and reassignment of duties.
- Additional duties as assigned. Minimum required Qualifications:
- Must be 17 years of age or older.
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and
procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable
Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal
Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and
Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations. Preferred
- High school diploma, GED or Higher
- Previous experience with working with seniors
- Licensure/Certification: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA and/or
Home Health Aide This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. The employee will also perform other reasonable
related duties as assigned by the supervisor or other management
personnel. We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home (Edward Rose & Sons) We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our
workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Personnel Management Senior Living, LLC, Novi , Resident Assistant, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!