Company: Personnel Management Senior Living, LLC
Posted on: September 13, 2020
Rose Senior Living at Providence Park seeks part-time Screener's
to join its team. Rose Senior Living at Providence Park is
developed and owned by Edward Rose & Sons, known for creating
amenity-rich communities where people can appreciate comfortable
and affordable living in beautiful settings. Partnering with Edward
Rose & Sons is Ecumen, a not-for-profit organization that has grown
to be one of the most innovative leaders in senior housing and
services, empowering individuals to live richer and fuller lives.
The Novi, Michigan, location consists of 182 units: 69 independent
living rental apartment homes, 75 assisted living rental apartment
homes and 38 residences for seniors requiring memory care services.
The Screener plays an important role in keeping our residents, team
members and guests safe. This position screens visitors at the
community, asks questions, and then enters and records the
confidential screening outcomes onto a spreadsheet. They will also
send people home who do not meet the criteria to enter the
building. The right candidate will have a warm personality and be
welcoming. Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Screens all team members, residents and guests as they enter
the community, conducting temperature checks and completing
COVID-19 health screening questionnaire.
- Enters and records confidential screening outcomes.
- Provides all team members, residents and guests with
appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Distributes and ensures proper hand sanitization at the point
of entry, and sanitizes screening station and surrounding
- Monitors screening station supplies and restocks as
- Follows all privacy protocols. Maintains the confidentiality of
- Immediately alerts leadership of any breaches in compliance
with safety procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned. Minimum required Qualifications:
- Must be 17 years of age or older.
- Current valid driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and
- Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and
procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable
Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident's Bill of Rights, Universal
Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and
Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations. Preferred
- High school diploma, GED or Higher
- Previous experience with working with seniors
- Licensure/Certification: Certified Nursing Assistant CNA and/or
Home Health Aide This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. The employee will also perform other reasonable
related duties as assigned by the supervisor or other management
personnel. We offer our full-time employees:
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401(k) with company
- Generous paid time off programs
- Competitive compensation plan
- Employee referral program
- Great work environment
- Opportunities for advancement
- Discounted apartment home (Edward Rose & Sons) We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer, and we affirmatively seek diversity in our
workplace. We recruit qualified candidates and advance our
employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age,
disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Personnel Management Senior Living, LLC, Novi , Screener, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!