Company: Ryder System
Posted on: April 30, 2021
If you are a current employee at Ryder (not a Contractor or
temporary employee through a staffing agency), please click here
(http://wd5.myworkday.com/ryder/d/task/1422$3.htmld) to log in to
Workday to apply using the internal application process. To learn
how to apply for a position using the Career worklet, please review
this quick reference guide
You are the driving force behind our company.
Start your career with Ryder today!
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for providing Supply
Chain support to our global industry and regional business
- Involvement in the sales process: work with sales and
operations to develop concepts, implementation of their designs and
assisting operations management with continuous improvement.
Specifically, this position will provide proposal support, data
gathering and analysis and acquire product knowledge. Position will
adhere to process methodologies
- Involvement in the design and engineering of supply chain
services that include Network Analysis, Transportation,
Distribution Management, Strategy, multi-client and Process
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to listen, write, and speak effectively Inform,
explain, and give instructions
- Ability to perform process definition
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Demonstrates analytical skills
- Ability to perform data gathering and analysis
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships
within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups,
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Bachelor's degree required Industrial Engineering or
- One (1) year or more Industry related experience required
\#INDexempt #FB #LI-post
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free
workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a
protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified
individual with disability.
Ryder operates behind the scenes, managing critical fleet,
transportation and supply chain functions for over 50,000
customers, many of which make the products that consumers use every
day. When you choose Ryder, you get access to industry-leading
technology, one of North America’s largest fleet of trucks, an
expansive infrastructure of maintenance facilities and warehouses,
and some of the most talented people in the industry.
Keywords: Ryder System, Novi , Logistics Specialist, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!