Senior IVY Ecosystems Business Development Manager
Company: Blackberry Limited
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The role is responsible for developing the ecosystem of partners
for BlackBerry IVY, the new automotive data platform built and
marketed in collaboration with Amazon Web Services. The candidate
will identify the key target partners and drive the adoption of IVY
beyond the core automakers/OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers. He/she will
work very closely with colleagues in BB Labs, QNX and the IVY
Program Office to define and execute the IVY ecosystem
- Understand the connected automotive ecosystem. Work alongside
the AWS and BTS/IVY teams to identify the most valuable solution
and developer partners to attract to the platform.
- Build relationships with key target partners, as well as with
internal BlackBerry and AWS key stakeholders.
- Develop and communicate to ecosystem partners the value of
leveraging IVY as part of their automotive offering.
- Work with BBLabs and BTS organization to develop a targeted
'partner offering' strategy including marketing collateral,
development toolkits, reference materials, onboarding processes,
operational & technical support, etc.
- Drive IVY adoption by ecosystem partners and drive (direct or
indirect) revenue from usage of IVY in their solutions.
- Assist partners in developing solutions/demos/proof of concepts
based on IVY. Work alongside BTS field teams in joint IVY design
wins involving core OEM/Tier 1 customers and ecosystem
- Gather and distill product feedback from ecosystem partners and
communicate it to the IVY product management and strategy
- Track record and ability to operate in nascent organizations
where a degree of initial ambiguity may be expected
- Ability to understand highly technical concepts, embedded
automotive technology, and systems.
- Able to be a counterpart for a He/she can drive initial partner
explorations and product-focused meetings without requiring support
from R&D colleagues
- Commercially-minded. Able to network in the automotive industry
and build the business and personal relationships with
- Self-motivated, driven, and independent: can navigate
organizational complexities independently, tackle obstacles, and
deliver results without excessive supervision.
- Strong executive communicator, also for technical concepts. Is
comfortable and effective in pitching IVY to a technical and
- Relevant/related experience: Minimum 10 years with a BS/BA or 8
years with an MS/MA degree in computer science or engineering
- Highly desirable skills include past experience, and business
network in the automotive sector, and experience in building
partnerships & ecosystems. Experienced in defining and
Job Family Group Name:
Business Administration & Operations
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Blackberry Limited, Novi , Senior IVY Ecosystems Business Development Manager, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!