Sales Planning & Operations Manager
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Leads the planning and execution of Strategic Initiatives for
Sales, as approved by the Sr. VP of Sales and Division VPs.
Accountable for execution and outcomes of key Divisional Sales
Initiatives and for driving performance against established
Divisional KPIs. Responsible for matrix team management on all key
Divisional Strategic Sales Initiatives.
- Coordinates a collaborative functional matrix team of internal
sales support and internal corporate partners to execute on
Divisional key sales initiatives and strategies.
- Analyze KPIs on all key sales execution initiatives and
strategies to measure progress to performance against defined
success criteria and diagnose areas of opportunity.
- Consults and assists Senior Leadership on the implementation of
measures to drive performance through improved sales processes,
reinforcement methods and compensation enhancements.
- Provide guidance and recommendations for strategy planning
through assessment of sales methodologies, internal/external
data-driven insights and competitive intelligence and
- Optimize sales coverage and distribution through sales
territory assessment, distribution and growth forecasting.
- Partner with HROD, in the acquisition of and retention of top
talent through compensation, incentive programs, recruitment
strategies, onboarding excellence, and sales training
- Consults and assists with Senior Leadership on recommended
policy improvements, procedures and best practices aligned to the
Paychex values and future state vision
- Inspects and enforces sales policy, process methodology and
- Collaborates with internal partners to build business cases for
recommended changes from Senior Leadership
- Collaborates with Sales Enablement to explore operational
excellence tools to optimize business process performance.
- Coordinates and monitors sales activities to ensure
standardization and compliance with Corporate and divisional
practices. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement in
sales processes & procedures
- Conduct DSM round tables, office hour meetings with first year
DSMs and best practices discussions.
- Analyze districts, using data to identify trends and areas of
opportunity in the DSM management operations - 1:1 cadences,
field/seat ride schedules, district dashboard utilization and
application, team meeting agendas, topics and coordination of
monthly rep training schedules.
- Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
- 3 years of experience in Management/sales with a thorough
knowledge of Sales and expert knowledge of Human Capital Management
of Human Resource Outsourcing offerings.
- 1 year of experience in Leading a matrix team and/or project
- Demonstrates problem solving skills.
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional
Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and
commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external
success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is
exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee
development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness
in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social
Keywords: Paychex, Novi , Sales Planning & Operations Manager, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!