Facilities Project Coordinator
Company: North Country Academy
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Facilities Project Coordinator will have responsibilities
related to the administration of LCG's Construction Management
Database and report generation for facility construction projects.
Duties will include generating purchase requisitions, reviewing and
processing capital expenditure requests, confirming invoice
accuracy as well as providing a broad range of administrative
support to the Facilities Construction Department.
- Process documents for onboarding new vendors and entering into
LCG database. Track and monitor vendor status to assure service
agreements (MSA's) are current and valid.
- Review all submitted project proposals for completeness and
accuracy, enter Requisitions and issue Purchase Orders to
contractors, supporting a variety of project types.
- Code and process invoices, confirming and validating against
Purchase Orders and budget, forwarding to applicable facility staff
- Enter and maintain project data and identified needs into LCG's
Financial Project Database.
- Build and publish project and budgeting reports as
- Work with LCG Project Management Team and Vendors to generate
project forecasts/reports to assist with material/equipment options
and inventory management.
- Provide support and assistance to VP of Facilities and
Construction for special projects and organizational initiatives to
assure department objectives are being met in an organized,
efficient and timely manner, including necessary research and
development of presentation material.
- Promote and project a positive company image treating others
with courtesy and respect as part of a culture that values
inclusion and diversity.
- Apply tools and resources used by Facilities Department and LCG
to achieve fundamental proficiency and be able to apply and use on
projects as appropriate.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Associate degree in Business Administration or equivalent 2
years' experience in a related field required
- Experience in design, engineering or construction companies
- Certification or licensure requirements: None
Other Skills and Abilities Qualifications:
- Excellent customer service skills with both internal and
- Capable of working with multiple concurrent tasks, frequent
interruptions and changing priorities.
- Effective communication skills, written, verbal and
- Proficient time management, organizational skills and ability
to proactively follow up in order to meet established
- Capable of working productively in a remote environment without
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office applications,
especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Basic accounting/budgeting knowledge.
5% or less
Learning Care Group, Inc. is the second-largest for-profit child
care provider in North America and a leader in early education. Our
programs are designed for children aged 6 weeks to 12 years. Across
our eight unique brands, we're committed to creating
state-of-the-art facilities with the latest technology and
expert-driven curricula created by our own Education team.
To make a difference and have a positive impact on every child
at our schools, their families, and the communities we serve every
day. We support child development for infants to school-age
students, through a comprehensive, research-based curriculum in a
safe, nurturing, fun school environment. As experts in child care
and early education, we empower children to be ready for school, we
instill a lifelong love of learning, and we provide a solid
foundation for a successful future.
Safety. Care. Education. Results. Our Values Safety, Honesty,
Trust, Passion for Excellence, Love of Learning, and
Please visit www.learningcaregroup.com/careers/ for more
Keywords: North Country Academy, Novi , Facilities Project Coordinator, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!