Are you looking for a new opportunity in the world of real
estate? If so, we are actively seeking Licensed Real Estate Listing
Agents in our area. Listing Agents not only list and manage housing
sales, they also network and coordinate with buyers and sellers.
Due to the personal nature of the listing process, you'll need to
have excellent interpersonal and administrative skills. You'll be
responsible for consulting with clients regarding the sales process
and obtaining great value for their property.
The ideal Real Estate Listing Agent will be a coachable
self-starter with a great sense of creativity. The real estate
market is always evolving and we need someone who can develop
unique ways of standing out to potential clients. Experience in
sales, customer service, and marketing are valuable to a career in
real estate. If you already possess your real estate license, we
want to speak with you!
One of the exciting elements of real estate is that compensation
is tied to performance. Real Estate Listing Agents can often make
over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more work and effort
you put into your role, the more you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
As a Licensed Real Estate Listing Agent, you will...
As a broker, we will...
- Participate in open houses and networking activities to enhance
- Cultivate rapport with potential buyers and assist with their
home buying needs
- Create and distribute marketing materials that advertise your
real estate sales services
- Market your real estate agent services to the local
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company
where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Communicate in a timely manner with all clients who are active
in the real estate sales process and follow up and reach out to
those who are not
- Possess an ability to analyze clients' needs and wants and
match them to homes
- Network and pursue referrals and nurture a roster of
- Offer competitive commission rates
- Create a supportive and encouraging work environment to help
you thrive in your role
- Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a
work-life balance that meets your needs
- Provide training and resources to help you maximize your career
About Vylla Home
Vylla's national footprint and full-service model provide a
truly progressive approach to the real estate process, creating
extraordinary experiences for our customers. We are America's first
and only homeownership company! We provide every aspect of the real
estate process under one roof with real estate services, mortgage
lending, title and escrow. We make it simple for customers to find,
finance and own their home. And that makes it super easy for our
agents to provide tons of extra value to their clients - way beyond
the average brokerage! Vylla Home is one of the Carrington Family
of companies under Carrington Holding Company, LLC.
We aim to provide value beyond just your commission payment. Our
two cents? You're worth as much as all the hard work you put in!
Some of our benefits include
- Potential pipeline of leads including real estate owned (REO)
- Don't wait to get paid. We pay at closing!
- One low monthly fee - no desk fees or set up fees, no hidden
- Free agent starter kit with business cards, a polo shirt, name
tags and/or hat.
- Collaboration opportunities with our loan and title teams.
- An abundance of mentorship, training, and support
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Real Estate Lic