Lead Preppers Teacher - 2/3 yr olds
Company: The Learning Experience #268
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Learn, Play and Grow with us Join the fastest growing
childcare company today!
With over 300 centers open or under development, its a
great time to join The Learning Experience. We are leaders in the
early education industry and our people are given the opportunity
to do their best every day, in our state-of-the-art
Lead Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of
happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our
mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their
families and communities.
Our teachers are industry leaders, responsible for implementing
The Learning Experiences proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum, working
with Infants, Toddlers, and Preschool children. Our passionate
teachers use a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a
love of learning.
As a Lead Teacher, you will be responsible for the overall
classroom management, leading a safe, nurturing and engaging
learning environment. Our Lead Teachers serve as role models, using
a growth mindset to develop young minds and inspire a love of
Consider becoming a part of the TLE family today and Learn,
Play, and Grow with us!
Our Lead Teachers:
- Lead, coach and mentor less experienced teachers in your
classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Implement TLEs proprietary L.E.A.P Curriculum, in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their childrens
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your centers success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Ensure the safety and security of each child.
- Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and
create a dynamic environment where play and learning happens.
- 1 year of professional teaching experience preferred. At least
six months of professional teaching experience required.
- CDA, Associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree
required. High school diploma/GED required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Childcare Disounts
- Annual Merit Increases
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to The
Learning Experience Corporate.
Keywords: The Learning Experience #268, Novi , Lead Preppers Teacher - 2/3 yr olds, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!