Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of
lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit
at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world's largest
$500 Sign On Bonus!!
Variable: including at least one weekend day. (This position
will require you to work onsite)
At the American Red Cross, you have a direct impact on a
meaningful mission. When you join our Biomedical team, you can help
save lives every day. You'll be part of a like-minded team that
shares a passion for making a difference and a work environment
that supports growth, learning, and succeeding.
As part of the world's largest humanitarian network, the
American Red Cross places top priority on the health and safety of
our employees, volunteers, blood donors and those who receive our
aid and services. Our commitment to public health is
unwavering-both during the COVID-19 pandemic and year-round.
Recruit prospective blood donors from a variety of sources by
direct to donor facing and telerecruitment with individuals to make
donation appointments. Serve as lead recruitment presence for a
fixed site. Contact active, lapsed, platelet and occasional whole
blood donors to increase the frequency of donations and increase
the number of donors at fixed sites to meet the collections goals.
Identify donors who can be converted to platelet, plasma, or Power
Red donations based on blood type and donation history. Positively
impact the quality of service to donors and groups, increasing the
availability of blood products. Coordinate reminder calls,
follow-up, logging of data, maintenance of records and special
projects to achieve established goals.
If you share our passion for helping people, then join us in
this excellent career opportunity.
Click on the link to learn more about (Apheresis)platelets
- Direct to donor recruitment using multiple channels to contact
and schedule current platelet, plasma, and whole blood donors.
- Donor Center Coordinator will lead face to face interactions
responding quickly to donor questions or issues in a professional
- Develop a working knowledge of donor criteria to identify and
convert right type donors based on inventory, product, and
- Follow standard recruitment practices to ensure maximum number
of donations are scheduled each day, while upselling multiple
future appointments at the fixed center.
- Maintain updated knowledge of all red cross initiatives to
present to donors and local team to meet daily production
- May assist local team in accurate record reviews, pulling and
managing donor charts from regulated system, and managing donor
flow to avoid errors and poor customer services.
- May lead in promoting community outreach within the
geographical radius of donor center Perform other related duties as
- Minimum one year of telemarketing, sales, customer service or
call center experience is required. Some college preferred.
- Variable schedule to include possible holidays, weekends, and
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Computer experience, excellent customer service and
problem-solving skills required.
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be able to be managed remotely.
- Ability to communicate and interact with all kinds of people
(both externally with donors, and internally with team members and
- Effective phone skills i.e., well spoken, excellent active
- Must be organized.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Outgoing, friendly, compassionate personality.
- Ability to meet and/or exceed assigned goals.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the
opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life's emergencies don't stop, and neither do American Red Cross
volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to
help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a
difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and
allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross
relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to
help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our
most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of