Company: Erickson Living
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Fox Run is a beautiful 108-acre continuing care retirement
community in Novi, Michigan. We're part of a growing network of
communities managed by Erickson Living, a national provider of
senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states-and
Fox Run is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real
impact in the lives of seniors. If you're ready to take your career
to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you'll
enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a
competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental
benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement,
401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth
and advancement, and much more!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)/Licensed Practical Nurse is
responsible for providing clinical care to residents on
neighborhood according to the nursing standards of practice, board
of nursing and Erickson Living standards.
How you will make an impact:
- Developing relationships with the residents and their families
using a consistent caregiver approach; supporting the resident's
physical, spiritual, emotional and clinical needs and focusing on
placing the resident first.
- Assessing, observing and evaluating resident's clinical
condition, document findings in resident electronic medical record
and notify the provider and/or RN when necessary.
- Updating or modifying care plans as needed to reflect any
changes to a resident's care and service needs.
- Supervising and leading care associates.
- Administering medications timely, accurately and according to
- Participating in meetings related to resident outcomes and
- Responding to residents, family or responsible party in a
timely and professional manner.
- Participating in the review of clinical indicator reviews -
falls, wounds, nutrition, antipsychotic use, etc.
- Other duties as assigned by RN clinical leader.
What you with offer:
- Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision
and 401K with a match after 1 year.
- One of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values,
vision and mission.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student
loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all
employees over 18 years of age.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
What you will need:
- Graduate of an approved Licensed Practical /Vocational Nursing
- A minimum of one year experience in assisted living, home
health or long term care preferred.
- A passion to care for seniors and a strong resident
- Experience with electronic medical records preferred.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are
Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a
workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital
status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or
any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Erickson Living, Novi , LPN, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!