Embedded Software Engineer
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: July 19, 2021
An Embedded Software Engineer is required to play a vital role
in taking software or system-software requirements through the
software development life cycle for production applications for one
of our best client in Novi, MI. This client is a global company,
highly ranked as a top employer in their field. They're on
the verge of tremendous growth for their electronic steering
systems group, making this an ideal time to join. This role
requires programming experience with Embedded C, DSPACE, and/or
MATLAB, Simulink and knowledge of Vehicle communication protocols.
If your experience matches with these criteria, then you could be a
perfect match for this position.
Responsibilities of Embedded Software
- Design, develop, implement, test, review, and debug of software
components from customer requirements analysis to the launch of the
product and beyond.
- Integrate and validate new product features, functions, or
designs into the AUTOSAR software architecture.
- Use standard and customized test equipment/software to analyze
and determine root cause analysis. Interface and communicate design
and requirements to internal and external customers.
Verification and validation of software implementation on software
- Support system integration and vehicle integration testing of
- Participate in software design reviews
- Completion of software work products that comply with ASPICE
- Participate in the development of software and system
Qualifications of Embedded Software
- ? Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Computer Engineering or
equivalent degree required.
- ? 3+ Years’ Experience in Automotive Experience required
- ? Experience in Electric Power Steering or ADAS is
Technical Competencies of Embedded Software
- Solid programming experience with Embedded C programming,
DSPACE, and/or Matlab Simulink
- Strong Knowledge of Electrical Hardware and Microprocessor
- Experience with Configuration, Requirements, or Test Management
toolchains (PTC, Clearcase, Clearquest, DOORS, DSPACE, etc.)
- Knowledge of Vehicle communication protocols (CAN, FlexRay,
LIN, Ethernet, …) and Diagnostic protocols (UDS)
- Experience using industry standard modelling and data
acquisition toolchains (CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, Matlab,
- Experience developing unit test cases/integration testing and
performing static code analysis (i.e. MISRA, Naming, Polyspace,
HIL, etc) is preferred
- Experience with AUTOSAR software development is preferred
- Experience with safety critical systems or ISO26262 is
- Experience with automotive cyber security methodologies is
Compensation of Embedded Software
Salary Range: $85,000-110,000 plus benefits and bonus
Location: Novi, MI
Travel: As and when required (domestic and international)
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Subject to review
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Novi , Embedded Software Engineer, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!