Product Engineering Lead (Motor Control)
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: September 9, 2021
Lead (Motor Control)
Product Engineering Lead (Motor Control) is required to play a
vital role to represent the whole Product Engineering Function in
front of the Program Team, for one of our client in Novi, MI. This
client is an industry leader in the market for leading in the
growth of a world-class team. You will be responsible for strong
technical relations with customers, within EFP’s key processes
(GPEP) and to enforce the continuity and consistency of technical
information and targets during each program phase. If you have all
the qualities stated in this description, then this is a great
opportunity to build on existing skills and guide an excellent team
to developing the best product in its class.
Responsibilities of the Product Engineering Lead (Motor
- Provide engineering support to GPEP-support:
- Outline the actual engineering status / coordination of
required activities to meet gateways, deliver the expected program
targets to the customer.
- Coordination with customer and internal schedules with GPEP
activities, deliver the gateway checklists in time.
- Convey the engineering related program documentation (test
reports, releases, meeting minutes), create transparency regarding
the robustness of the product for the specific application.
- Responsible for program coordination inside engineering:
coordination of COE’s activities with respect to the program
requests and engineering standards to ensure engineering alignment
with customer and processes.
- Implement product strategy: initiate innovation / advanced
engineering projects at the COE, in coordination with the Product
Manager, including but not limited to finding actual technology
trends, defining the product strategy with Product Manager,
delivering basic SOR.
- Discover new applications for existing products: evaluation of
customer SOR’s for alternative applications, permanent technology
tracking at customer.
- You will be responsible for Benchmarking to get the relevant
competition products, competition input to engineering.
- Detect new competitive products to the customer: unique selling
points for own products.
- Support value analysis: get access to all cost calculations and
other relevant data to ensure transparency for costs to
Qualifications of the Product
Engineering Lead (Motor Control):
Compensation of the Product Engineering Lead (Motor
Salary Range: Up to$142,000/year, plus bonus and
Location: Novi, MI
Overtime: May be required
Travel: As and when required (domestic and international)
Relocation Assistance: Subject to review
Visa Sponsorship: Subject to review
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Novi , Product Engineering Lead (Motor Control), Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!