Scribe - $750 sign on bonus!
Company: Clarkson Eyecare
Posted on: October 2, 2021
The primary goal of a Scribe is to increase the efficiency and
productivity of the physician they are working for. The Scribe
allows the doctor to focus on what is most important, the
- Accurately and thoroughly document medical visits and
procedures as they are being performed by the physician.
- Responsible for the operation of the Electronic Health Records
- Anticipate physician needs to facilitate the flow of the
- Must be discreet, tactful, and modest in performance of the
duties so as not to distract medical staff from patient care.
- Good judgment, organization ability, attention to detail, and
ability to be self-motivated are especially important.
- Open and close exam rooms as needed.
- Help with testing and keep rooms filled to maintain flow of the
- Must be willing to travel between offices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education Requirement:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience or training in this or similar position
Minimum Demonstrated Skills:
- 2+ years of Optometric/Ophthalmic Scribe experience
- Efficient in Electronic Health Record (EHR) and ability to
accurately record information.
- Good typing, spelling, grammar and oral communication
- Working knowledge of medical terminology and accepted
- Computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new
- Communication skills and the ability to coordinate and
cooperate with multiple members of the health care team.
- Organizational skills with focus on tracking patient care and
improving patient flow.
- Must comply with HIPAA confidentiality standards when
communicating patient information.
- Is energetic and empathetic with patients.
- Consistently display positive rapport with fellow
- Cooperates with supervisory staff and physicians.
- Demonstrates flexibility in job assignment.
If you need assistance with this application, please
contact (636) 227-2600.
Please do not contact the office directly - only resumes
submitted through this website will be considered.
EyeCare Partners is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Clarkson Eyecare, Novi , Scribe - $750 sign on bonus!, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!