IT Support Technician (Bilingual - English / Spanish)
Posted on: January 4, 2022
Objective of the Position: The IT SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
(Bi-lingual) will be responsible to implement, coordinate and
supervise the technical assistance in the areas of hardware,
software, and communications on site. Ensuring quality and
timeliness in providing the service to the different users in the
organization, maintain company operating services under SLA.
Safeguarding the IT assets on site and align requirements to
standard tools and defined policies. The direct reporting line to
be with the corporate IT department in TREMEC Mexico.
- Resolve issues related to the operation of hardware and
software for internal users.
- Oversee the updating and maintenance of computer
- Install and maintain local antivirus protection on
- Be responsible for configuring printers and other hardware
devices and peripherals.
- Install the TREMEC IT tools such as SNOW, System Center,
- Monitor and supervise external service providers.
- Perform technical coordination with the supplier to solve
technical problems and ensure the installation of products and
- Safeguarding computer equipment for the company
- Responsible for maintaining updated inventories.
- Responsible for equipment replacement based on lease
expirations.Secondary Accountabilities: The position incumbent will
- Participate in IT meetings to update IT strategies of KUO.
- Participate in special projects for monitoring and
strengthening the regulatory framework within TREMEC.
- Stay current with respect to industry, sector and competition
from companies serving the industry.
- Other duties as assigned.Requirement Profile:Professional
Background / Basic Qualification / Work Experience:Bachelor's
degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or
Telecommunications EngineeringMinimum 5 years' experience
supporting company's IT functions.Bi-lingual speaking (English -
Spanish) required.Technical Expertise:
- 3-5+ years' experience with networking, software, hardware,
server management and operating systems
- Understands different types of communications, especially LAN
and WAN networks
- Know the safety requirements and security features in
network-based computing environments.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence,
and memos, and write correspondence.
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations relating to IT
- Strives to continuously improve expertise, knowledge, and
Keywords: TREMEC, Novi , IT Support Technician (Bilingual - English / Spanish), Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!