Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: January 11, 2022
A System Engineer is required to play a vital role to develop
system architecture, requirements and perform the configuration
management activities required to meet ASPICE for our client in
Novi, MI. This is one of their primary R&D centers, where they
do cutting edge work in thermal/energy management systems. In this
position, you'll develop new actuator systems used on next
generation vehicles. This position will allow you to make
critical decisions about the technical direction of a top global
supplier. Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer:
- Will be responsible to collect, analyze, classify, clarify and
transform the customer requirements into an appropriate set of
technical requirements useful for the system design and validation
of the system (product).
- Inspection of E/E, EMC and Environmental test specifications
supporting system test specification creation.
- Sustain traceability between customer’s requirements and
- Technical expertise in requirements development to the team to
ensure product expectation and function is required.
- Responsible for documenting and support development of system
architecture that can be presented to all stakeholders for clear
understanding and traceability to the different disciplines in our
products (ex. Software / Hardware / Mechanical / Motor)
- Support Software, Systems Validation and Engineering
In this position, you'll develop new actuator systems used on
next generation vehicles. This position will allow you to
make critical decisions about the technical direction of a top
global supplier.Requirements:lifications of the Systems
- Required Bachelors or Master’s degree in Electrical or Computer
Engineering, Systems Engineering, or similar technical degree.
- 3+ years’ experience in Systems Engineering, including
Requirements, Software Development, and Configuration
- Understanding with automotive industry standards such as IATF
16949 or ISO 9001.
- Strong knowledge of ASPICE, CMMI, or similar process standards
within an organization.
- Ability to work well in a cross functional team consisting of
hardware, software, and mechanical engineers.
- Strong understanding of mechatronics and automotive embedded
- Basic understanding of embedded software development
- Strong knowledge of vehicle bus systems (CAN, LIN) and
familiarity with the tools used to test them (ex. CANoe)
- Working experience with ALM tools such as PTC Integrity,
Polarion, Doors (or equivalent).
- Past experience developing technical documentation is
Keywords: Job Juncture, Novi , Systems Engineer, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!