Company: Bar Louie Team Members
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Job DescriptionUp to $500 Sign on Bonus!At Bar Louie, we live to
SERVE our Guests, our People and our Community. We do this by
GROWING our PEOPLE (That's YOU), our Fans & our Company. While we
are fiercely committed to a foundation of daily routines, policies
and practices that ensure we stay Safe, Healthy and Compliant with
all regulations and laws – we also celebrate thinking differently
and creating the WOW in the work we do each day. We call this
Freedom within a Framework and it allows us to be consistent as a
brand while also pursuing continuous improvement. Whether we are
collaborating with others or completing a task alone, Integrity is
key and a non-negotiable. And though we are always busy and
constantly changing – we also strive to show empathy and to have a
lot of FUN every single day. Bar Louie offers a culture that is as
diverse and unique as YOU.Position overview As a Server, at Bar
Louie – your number one focus is serving our guests safely. You
have the "hospitality gene" and truly care about people. Your style
is fun but always professional. You have confidence and we support
a freedom that allows you to express your unique personality. And
while you are smart – able to describe the ingredients of our tasty
gastrobar grub and handcrafted cocktails – you never use a script.
You take your cue from our guests – matching your style to their
mood. Quick and efficient if they are in a hurry; unobtrusive if
they need privacy; and interactive if they are looking for
attention. An industry pro – "immediate greets", "menu knowledge",
"hot food hot", "ice cold drinks garnished perfectly" and "hands
in/hands out" aren't just phrases – they are an accurate
description of your skills and the framework in which a great
server always operates. You like being busy and demonstrate pride
in your work – you don't cut corners. Your service helps our guests
create lasting memories, and you never miss an opportunity to
invite them back. Your guests aren't just loyal to Bar Louie – they
are loyal to you. Position responsibilities
- Exemplify Bar Louie's Mission, Vision and Values in the way you
approach your shift each day.
- Demonstrate a maniacal commitment to cleanliness; sanitation
- Learn the menu Top to Bottom and Inside and out so that you can
seamlessly infuse your style as you answer questions; describe and
recommend items; and help our guests find new and old
- Protect our guests by accurately ordering, checking and then
serving items as requested.
- Practice responsible alcohol service at all times. Involve your
Manager as needed.
- Accurately record and charge our guests for every single item.
Involve a Manager if in doubt.
- Process all transactions completely and with integrity.
- Support your peers by running food and drinks; bussing and
sanitizing tables; and greeting guests.
- Quickly complete opening and closing duties each shift ensuring
you and your peers are set for success.
- Manage running side work efficiently.
- Follow all policies and processes communicated by your Manager
or the Company.
- Provide accurate availability; check schedule regularly and
have consistent attendance. Skills and abilities
- The ability to communicate clearly with guests and fellow Team
- The ability to memorize and describe the ingredients and
preparation of all food and beverage options.
- The ability to handle and carry dishware and glassware
- The ability to place orders within Aloha and accurately handle
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize competing demands for
your time and attention. Education and training
- 1-2 years Serving Experience preferred
- Hospitality/Customer Experience required Basic physical
requirementsWhen working at a gastrobar location, Team Member must
be able to perform the duties of that location. These requirements
may include: Lifting up to 10 (ten) pounds constantly and up to 50
(fifty) pounds as required. Lifting from floor to shoulder
constantly and overhead infrequently. Twisting and reaching
frequently. Grasping objects to move or manipulate constantly.
Working in alternatively hot or cold environments for extended
periods of time. May inadvertently bump into team members in a
relatively small work area. Will stand and walk for extended
periods of time. FREQUENT hand washing and sanitation is required.
Ability to use knives, slicing equipment, and other food
preparation equipment. Team Member must be able to communicate with
Guests and other Team Members and manipulate handheld and desktop
devices.We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Bar Louie Team Members, Novi , SERVER- NOVI, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!