Utility Specialist(Full Time)
Company: Busch's Market
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionStarting wage up to:$17.50/hr with exp. Calling
all Foodies! Don't romaine calm, Busch's is HIRING! Do you love
food, fun and people? Are you looking for growth, development and
excellent wages? We could make the perfect pear!Our industry is
ever changing and we are looking for individuals who are passionate
about food and people. We are a family-owned, Michigan based
company that is heavily rooted in the communities we serve. Busch's
offers its part-time employees benefits such as flexible schedules,
employee discounts, 401K with company match (restrictions apply)
and even tuition reimbursement for qualifying students!Specific
- Perform a variety of tasks including covering for other
associates as needed in multiple departments.
- Ensure product is rotated, within date, and properly displayed
on shelves or in case according to appropriate planogram.
- Help maintain the store's appearance through tasks such as
cleaning, responding to departments' needs, small maintenance and
responding to other service calls.
- Receive and verify department deliveries, including unloading
product from trucks.
- Merchandise, price and stock product.
- Complete price changes and tag maintenance timely.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of sales floor, coolers,
and back room, including damaged product area.
- Work items from back stock on to the sales floor and work pick
- Clean department including floors, shelving and coolers.
- Assist with preparation for inventory.
- Follow safe food handling and personal hygiene practices.
- Create an environment that enables guests to feel welcome,
important and appreciated by answering questions regarding products
sold within departments and throughout the store.
- Bag guest groceries as needed.
- Operate POS (point of sale) as needed.
- Operate cardboard baler and make bales as required.
- Execute with operational integrity by anticipating problems,
taking preventative measures, and adapting to changes that improve
our operations or guest experience.
- Consistently follow Busch's policies and procedures.
- Share our passion for our products by being familiar with our
products and services and actively seeking and sharing that
information.Education, Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma.
- Certification for Hi Lo / Powered Pallet Jack desired.
- Dependable and reliable
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule in a multitude of
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills, including
written, verbal and listening skills.
- Proficient selling skills to ask questions, listen and make
- Proficient cleaning abilities to meet sanitation and visual
- Lifting - Up to 70 lbs.
- Standing - Approximately 100% of shift
- Walking/Bending/Reaching - Approx 50% of shift
- Squatting/Kneeling/Pushing/Pulling/ Twisting – Approx 20% of
- Repetitive Motion: Hand and wrist – Approximately 50% of work
- Telephone / Intercom
- Scan Gun
- Hi Lo (permit required)
- Powered Pallet Jack (permit required)
- Pallet Jack
- Trash Disposal Equipment
- Ladder / Step Stool
- Cut/Mark/Label tools
- Cleaning Equipment
- Helium Tank
- Ladder (16 & 17)
- Cooler/Freezer (16 & 17) MINORS UNABLE TO USE
- Slicing/Cutting Equipment
Keywords: Busch's Market, Novi , Utility Specialist(Full Time), Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!