V2X - Intern
Company: Danlaw, Inc.
Posted on: May 8, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Description Tasks:
- Perform V2X Systems testing: V2X Technology performance
testing, Safety Applications testing etc., both on bench and on
- Data Analysis: Analyze the test results. Issue reporting and
analysis report generation
- Develop tools necessary for the V2X Systems testing.
- Support any customer issues/requests as needed: Device
Programming, Security enrolment, technical support etc,
- Understand system requirements and provide clarifications to
the development teams. Requirements:
- Pursuing/Graduate of Master's Degree in Electrical
- Knowledge of 5.9 GHz DSRCCV2X standards
- Familiarity with in-vehicle architecture and safety
- Working knowledge of Python programming
- High level of oral and written communication skills. Preferred
- Understanding of embedded programming languages such as C /
- Understanding of Linux Embedded platforms.
- Knowledge on development tools such as MATLAB, Simulink
Keywords: Danlaw, Inc., Novi , V2X - Intern, Other , Novi, Michigan
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!